Tracie Lowe, CPA BBB Business Review

813-685-8400 (Office)
​813-257-0332 (Business Text)
​800-604-2580 (Phone & Fax)

330 Pauls Dr | Suite 103 & 111
​Brandon, FL 33511

Refund CPA

Processing Refund Settlements

Tracie Lowe, CPA BBB Business Review

813-685-8400 (Office)
​813-257-0332 (Business Text)
​800-604-2580 (Phone & Fax)
​330 Pauls Dr. | Suite 103 & 111
​Brandon, FL 33511
​M-F 9 am-4 pm

Refund CPA

 Watch This Video For Some

What is Unclaimed Property?

When funds are owed to you, and the company is unable to find your location, your money is transferred to the government as unclaimed property.

Presently, the government safeguards unclaimed property accounts exceeding $1 billion, primarily sourced from dormant accounts in financial institutions, insurance and utility companies, securities, and trust holdings. Unclaimed property encompasses not only money and securities but also tangible that are considered abandoned safe deposit boxes. ​Businesses or government entities (called holders) hold these property assets for a specified period, typically around three to five years. If the holder has not communicated, confirmed,  or reconnect with the owners when the property is disignated as abandoned, the property is transferred to the state's Department of Revenue. We specialize in refunds owed to individuals, corporations, trusts, and estates.

Closed Bank Accounts


Utility & Electric

Credit Account

Divested & Closed Stocks, Bonds, Dividends

Legal Settlements
​Class Action Lawsuits

Tracie Lowe, CPA BBB Business Review

813-685-8400 (Office)
​813-257-0332 (Business Text)
​800-604-2580 (Phone & Fax)

330 Pauls Dr | Suite 103 & 111
​Brandon, FL 33511

About Us

Tracie Lowe, CPA, operates RefundCPA, a registered CPA Firm locator research agency. Our expertise lies in the recovery of lost and unclaimed property, with a focus on assisting individuals, corporations, and estate beneficiaries in reclaiming their lost financial assets. As a licensed CPA Firm under the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.  Additionally, our affiliation with the Better Business Bureau of West Florida underscores our commitment to ethical practices. Over the last two decades, RefundCPA has successfully returned millions of dollars to over 200,000 clients.

I am Tracie Lowe, CPA a Certified Public Accountant with a passion for empowering individuals and businesses through sound financial management. With years of experience, I offer expert advice on tax planning, accounting, and financial strategies tailored to your unique needs. Alongside me is Jerome Lowe, our CEO and expert locator, specializing in reuniting people and businesses with their unclaimed and lost funds.


Let's get your monies back with the owner!

Together, we are committed to helping you navigate the complexities of finance and uncover any lost assets you may have or inheritances that remain open. Trust us to provide personalized, reliable, and efficient services, ensuring your financial well-being and peace of mind.


  • ​Yes, we never ask you to pay us any money from your pocket. After determination that you are eligible for fund recovery, as Representatives for the State of Florida, our fee for processing your claim is remitted to us directly from the State of Florida. Within the Agreement, our fee is disclosed to you. You authorize a deduction from the recovery account balance. The remaining balance is remitted directly to you. If we are unsuccessful in recovering your funds, there is no fee from our office. We will never ask you for money or reimbursement for service fees.

Follow These Steps:

Español Instrucciones:

Escuche las instrucciones paso a paso:

Can I Text, Fax, or Email My Agreement?

Yes, we can begin our review.

To begin the process for the Claim, you can send the documents by text, fax, or email. However, our office must receive an Original Agreement for final processing.

Text: ​813-257-0332
Fax: ​800-604-2580

Why Are You Contacting Me?

Our firm works to assist individuals and businesses in the return their property and money. We send correspondence that explains who we are with an included recovery agreement to those people whom we believe may be entitled to money held in the State Trust Account. This money can be entrusted to you directly or to you as a beneficiary/heir to an Estate.If your letter contained A Limited Power of Attorney Agreement, we have determined that you may have entitlement to the money listed in the documentation.

Why Use US As Your Representative?

First of all, we work for your asset recovery tiredly. As a CPA Group we work around the many laws and regulations that prevent you from recovering your cash assets. We are trained and understand what is required to recover your money for you. The claim process can be difficult and time consuming. Our expertise and professional understanding eliminates the red tape of the government processes. We know all the requirements, work diligently, and with maximum speed to send you your monies ASAP.

Time is of The Essence

Contact us! If we determine you are the correct owner or heir to these funds, you will need to complete and return all requested documentation to us. The entire process is can be completed through the mail, email, fax, or text. However, you are welcome to schedule an office visit.

Do I Need To Appear In Court Or Pay Taxes On The Cash I Receive?

No, you do not appear in court. There are no court appearances. Additionally, there are no taxes to be paid in the amount received. How you spend the funds are totally up to you.

Embrace the happiness that comes with a smoothly processed refund!

It's time for you to experience the joy of hassle-free refund processing services! Our dedicated team is here to handle all the intricacies ensuring you not only receive your refund promptly but also enjoy a seamless and stress-free experience.

Mom Always Said Money Does Not Grow On Trees.

We understand that money doesn't grow on trees – but it can certainly be optimized & reclaimed with the right expertise!  There are no taxes to be paid in the amount received. How you spend the funds are totally up to you.

Our Parents & Grandparents Were Vigilant

Yes, it is possible that money left for inheritors were lost upon death. Sometimes this happens because the policy holder just doesn't know how to contact the beneficiaries. There can be benefits such as life insurance policies, retirement accounts, death benefits, stocks, and other inheritances passed on that are just waiting for the inheritor to review the States files.

Contact Us So We Can Research It!!

Do I Need To Appear In Court Or Pay Taxes On The Cash I Receive?

No, you do not appear in court. There are no court appearances. Additionally, there are no taxes to be paid in the amount received. How you spend the funds are totally up to you.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is unclaimed property and how does it happen?

Unclaimed property typically refers to financial assets that have been dormant or unclaimed by the owner for an extended period. This can include forgotten bank accounts, uncashed checks, and abandoned safe deposit boxes.

How do I verify that this is not a scam?

We understand concerns about legitimacy. Tracie Lowe, CPA is a reputable accounting firm with a proven track record for over 25 years. You can verify our credentials through official channels such as Google Reviews ( &Tracie Lowe, CPA), Better Business Buereau, and our social media channels (#TracieLoweCPA, #RefundCPA).  We encourage you to independently research our firm's reputation for any concerns.

What do I do with the letter I received?

If you received a letter regarding funds owed to you individually complete the Unclaimed Property Recovery Agreement and provide a photocopy of your selected Government ID. A Valid ID is a Driver's License, Passport, State ID, or Military ID (Both Sides).

How can I send the necessary documents??

You can send the required documentation using the enclosed return envelope or any envelope of your preference to the following address:

You may mail to: 330 Pauls Dr., Suite 103, Brandon, FL 33511
You may fax to: 800-604-2580*
You may text to: 813-257-0332*
You may email to:*

   *Follow up these methods with mailing the original documents.

​We are pleased to provide clients with the convenience of electronic submission through our DocuSign program!
Feel free to reach out to our office to check if your case is eligible for this option.

How do I get started with Tracie Lowe, CPA for unclaimed property recovery??

Simply reach out to our office and our team will guide you through the initial steps, including providing necessary information and initiating the recovery process on your behalf. To begin the recovery we will need the signed Agreement To Recover and a copy of a Valid ID.

​1. Unclaimed Recovery Agreement
​2. (A) Valid ID OR (B) Notarized Statment Form
A. Valid ID (Valid ID Includes: Driver's License, Passport, State ID, Military ID (Both Sides))
B. Notarized Statement  (Signed & Stamped by a Notary that validates your ID) **note it can not say personally known.

I do not have a valid form of identification, what can I do to verify my identity?

It is possible to properly identify the owner with an  Affidavit Attesting to Claimant's Identity Form. This form can be used in place of identification for an individual who do not possess a valid (non-expired) ID, have been deemed disabled,  and/or are medically unable to obtain a valid non-expired accepted ID. This form requires two individuals to appear in front of a notary on the individual's behalf. They each will present their required ID in the presence of the Notary verifying the signee's identity.  Note that identification must be presented for each affiant and validated by the notary.  The form can not be completed as "personally known" as the ID must be validated by the notary's signature. 

How does Tracie Lowe, CPA assist in unclaimed property recovery?

Tracie Lowe, CPA specializes in identifying and recovering unclaimed property on behalf of individuals and businesses. Our experienced team navigates the complex process of locating and reclaiming these assets efficiently.

Who is eligible to recover unclaimed property?

Anyone who is the rightful owner of unclaimed property can initiate the recovery process. This includes individuals, heirs, and beneficiaries.

What types of unclaimed property can be recovered?

Unclaimed property can take various forms, including bank accounts, insurance policies, stocks, bonds, and more. Our expertise covers a wide range of asset classes.

How long does the unclaimed property recovery process take?

The duration can vary based on the complexity of the case and the responsiveness of the relevant institutions. However, our team works diligently to expedite the process. A normal recovery time is between 90-120 business days.

The person the letter addressed to is deceased?

If you have received a letter regarding funds owed to a deceased spouse, relative, or trust, please contact our office to convert the refund settlement to an Estate Recovery Case. Processing for Estate Cases is dependent on details surrounding the decedent's estate, probate, will, executor, heirs, etc. We will be happy to advise on how to move forward with your specific case. Often, we will need to review the contingency agreement for adjustment as Estate recovery involves more extensive processing.

Is there a fee for Tracie Lowe, CPA's unclaimed property recovery services?

Our fees are contingent on successful recovery and paid directly to us from the State of Florida Dispursement Department.  Meaning we are only paid if we successfully help you reclaim your unclaimed property. It is deducted from the recovery amount.  The claiment never sends us any money.

What if I don't have all the necessary documentation for the unclaimed property?

Our team will guide you through the documentation process and assist in obtaining the required information. Most times our team with gather the necessary information for the required recovery during our processing procedures.  However, sometimes documents like a will, probate, or trust document strengthens your case. 

Will I have access to updates and new content?

Yes, as a participant, you'll receive updates and access to new content regularly. We are committed to providing you with the latest insights and strategies to ensure your ongoing success.

Are there any time limitations for claiming unclaimed property?

Each state has its own statutes of limitations, and it's essential to initiate the recovery process as soon as possible. Delays may impact the eligibility to recover certain assets.

How do I contact customer support if I have additional questions?

You can reach our customer support team by emailing We're here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have..


Get Started Now With Us

Fill In Your Details Below...

Yes, I want Refund CPA's processing servicesThis is my confidential form:

First Name

Last Name

Email Address

Phone Number

Your Reference Number?

What Is Your Refund Settlement Amount?

What Is Your Core Goal With Refund CPA?

If you were to have a discussion with Tracie Lowe, CPA 3 months from today, and you looked back over the past year, what would have had to happen in your life personally for you to feel satisfied with our progress?

Do You Believe That Tracie Lowe, CPA and Refund CPA Will Recover Your Settlement Funds?

By submitting this application I understand that Tracie Lowe, CPA will recover the refund settlement amount via the Unclaimed Settlement Agreement.  I will owe nothing to Tracie Lowe, CPA if my funds are not recovered for me.  I additinoally, understand that Tracie Lowe, CPA is committed to the refund recovery; however, recovery is not guarenteed.  Further, I understand that recovery processing may take from 90 - 120 days for me to recieve my funds.

Group Copy 3 svg